How to Join – Adults
The Club invites interested people to apply for membership. The membership fees are $35 per annum for an adult (18years or over) and cover the period from 1st July to 30th June the following year.
We require that you read and acknowledge the Club information document ‘Bushwalking With The Ramblers’ which may be viewed here:
Rules governing membership can be found in our constitution. We ask that you provide the name of a Ramblers member who can recommend you, if you know one. If you have completed an activity with the club as a visitor, please provide details.
To join online:
- Complete the online membership application form which may be accessed here:
- Membership Application (Online)
- Download, print and accept the Risk Waiver Statement, then scan and email the document to the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org, post to the secretary or hand it to the secretary or treasurer at a Club meeting.
- Pay the membership fee.
To join offline:
- Download, print and complete the membership form which may be accessed here:
- Ramblers Membership Registration (offline)
- Accept the Risk Waiver Statement that is included in the downloadable membership application form.
- Hand the completed documents with payment by cash or cheque to the treasurer at a Club meeting or post with a cheque to the secretary.
Your application, if successful will be completed when payment and the signed Risk Waiver Statement is received by the Club. You will then be notified by email or post. If you do not know a member who can give a recommendation, you will need to come to a Club meeting(currently suspended due to Covid) or go on a Club activity before you will be given access to the member pages of the website. Upon receipt for payment, your email will be added to the Ramblers IO groups emailing list. You will receive an email with a link to accept and you must accept this to received emails.
Address mail to:
Newcastle Ramblers Bushwalking Club
PO Box 719
CHARLESTOWN NSW 2290
If you have enquiries about membership please: