The Newcastle Ramblers Bushwalking Club (Incorporated) is an incorporated association under the Associations Incorporations Act 2009 NSW.
The Club’s activities include bushwalking, camping, cycling, canoeing and related recreational activities.
Our aims are to:
- Foster an appreciation of our country’s natural beauty.
- Advance the ideals of the conservation of fauna and flora.
- Develop leadership abilities and
- Increase the knowledge of Club members in the skills of safe bushwalking.
The constitution was adopted by the Club on 21st September 2015 and sets out the basis for the Club’s operations.
The constitution may be viewed here:
- Newcastle Ramblers Bushwalking Club (Inc) Constitution – 151029 R- 2015 Constitution