The program is available to current members. It consists of all the activities for the period and includes a description of the activity, the date(s) for the activity, the grading, leader, contact number and relevant map (if applicable).
Programs are published regularly and cover the periods:
- April to July
- August to November
- December to March
An abbreviated version of the current program is available here:
The type of activity is keyed and will assist the member when selecting an activity of a particular interest;
- DW = Day Walk. This may be morning, afternoon or an all day walk.
- TW = Twilight Walk. Usually after 5pm on the summer program during daylight saving.
- BP = Backpack. A multi-day backpack requiring the self sufficiency of remote area walking.
- CC = Car Camp. A fixed base camp that will include other activities.
- BR = Bike Ride. Use of bicycles to explore area of the region. Can include Railtrails in other states.
- PA = Paddle (Flat and White Water). Trips involving a kayak or canoe but limited to G1 rapids or less.